Fantastic workout! Left leg still weaker than the right.
I also had been wondering what I was doing wrong with my pushups because I cant seem to get them to feel right. My hubbs, who is also my trainer, pointed out to me that I need to bring my arms in & elbows towards body more (makes sense to me even if it doesn't here)
bench step ups
(VERY HARD FOR ME because I'm still a little sore)
bodyweight xs 8/8/8/8's
close grip lat pull down
50 x's 15/15, 60x's 10/10
I started out doing push ups but switched to incline press machine because my range of motion sucked.
20xs 15, 25xs 10, 35xs 10
planks with hip hike (first time doing these! Loved 'em!)
15/15/15/15
extra cause I wanna
6" leg holds (in air)- in seconds
30/30/60/40
toe taps
30/25/20/15
end of workout plank hold
1 min plank on hands, switched legs (single) in hold.
walked to and from gym.
Workout Time: 1 hour(s)
Workout Date: Today
No comments:
Post a Comment