if you are easily offended you may not want to read this post. You have been warned.
I work in retail. I'm all over the 'store'...one day I will see someone in the 'exercise' department asking me all about diet & being fit, and then the next day I see them shoving as much chocolate into their buggies as they can.
I don't judge them, it's them & their wagon...but when THAT SAME PERSON comes in a few weeks later, heavier & complaining that our products or my advice on what books to read didn't help...I have to bite my tongue to keep from reminding them of their death by chocolate.
Being fit is hard. Being lazy is easy. It's harder to get fit, it seems, the more out of shape you are...and lazy is always 'good' for a quick fix, huh?
Sometimes I wonder what's up with people. I didn't just fall into shape. I've sacrified eating out with friends, turned down desserts I'd love to have, pushed myself to do eventhough I'd rather stay home...etc. A million different little sacrifices.......why I'm telling you this is to say STOP BLAMING YOUR STUPID GENETICS....PUT THE FAULT WHERE IT LIES......IF YOU DON'T PUT ANYTHING OTHER THAN CRAP IN YOUR MOUTH, THAT'S ALL YOU ARE GETTING OUT........IF YOU DON'T PUT WORKOUTS IN YOUR LIFE, YOUR BODY ISN'T GOING TO LOOK LIKE IT. Gah. I'm so sick and tired of the people that just want to 'wish' it on themselves. It doesn't work that way.
it's a lifestyle change. You can't be wishy washy. You can't let yourself go for 6 days and then go kill yourself at the gym when that one day comes around, at least I've never known of anyone that could.
I don't understand the people that let themselves go so much that they are a strain on society. Maybe not now, but what about in the future.........and how many of those are a strain right now, with meds & such when if they'd just EAT LESS AND MOVE MORE they would see a change in the meds they have to take and a change in their body.
constantly eating out & eating junk gets you nothing but (and I'm sorry to say this) F-A-T. If you are doing it...stop. You aren't doing anyone any favors.
I am not talking to those that have medical issues and CAN'T...I'm talking directly to those that CAN. You have no excuse........shame on you for letting yourself be put so far last in line that you don't even know where your belly button or any other body parts are sometimes. You deserve better, your body deserves better & God knows your poor body parts need the break. do you realize what a strain you are putting on your heart (for example)?.........what about your family? Have you ever taken a moment to think about how you are killing yourself ever so slowly by neglecting yourself & your heath. Don't moan and groan when you have to take meds, etc. because you haven't cared enough to stop OVER EATING! STOP IT! Put that food down......seriously.
there is NO excuse to do this to yourself. None. Don't even post trying to offer any......I'm not buying anything other than medical reasons as an excuse. Don't even lean towards genetics. I might just lose it.
No comments:
Post a Comment