I decided to go to the gym last night about 9pm. I like going at different times to break up the routine & 'surprise' my body as to when/what is going to happen.
last night was 'legs' and something happened to flake my dander.
there were 3 young men, they looked about 20 or so, in the 'free weights' AKA 'boys room' part of the gym. I walked in & none of them were on the 'smith machine' (I wanted to do my squats), but there were 45lb weights on there......
I looked around at them & asked if they were working on it & the conversation ended up with one of them calling me 'sugar' and explaining that they didn't have time to rerack my weights (what??)....
first of all, I am not your 'sugar' second of all, I rack my own flipping weights. If I can't manage to do that, then I don't need to be trying to push the weight......gah. I was so steamed.
I kept going back the whole entire time I was there, and only ONCE did it even seem they were working on it. The WHOLE TIME....They would see me coming in there & look at eachother & snicker...
whatever, Punks. Anyone that knows me can testify that I eat punks like you for dinner.....
I admit, I wanted to be all "Clint Eastwood" to 'em. I wanted to say...
"ever come accross someone you ought not mess with?...Will that's me........."or something like that....
1 comment:
this one made me laugh...it has happened to me. But the punks were working on the machine and they didn't want to share...I hate it when they think we don't belong in the same area as them. We are small but we can still lift
Post a Comment