I still have a HUGE bruise on my leg, so I'm still having to go light on my weights. The gym was crazy busy & for some reason, the 'new' people (ones I hadn't seen before) seemed to think I may need a boyfriend, they elected someone to talk to me & try to get my number. yeah. That's what come to the gym for, losers. I mean, I'm no beauty. Please. I think you were joking & teasing & that's not okay.
I just wish I could go one day without someone lame trying to hit on me. Seriously. I must have 'desperate for contact' written on my head or something... :) lol.
my workout
leg extensions
(weight-reps)
50-10
62.5-10
75-10
87.5-6
leg curls
(weight-reps)
50-10
62.5-10
75-1(I'm too gay for this weigh..gah. SPANK ME HARD!)
62.5-10
standing calf raise
(weight-reps)
60-15
80-15
100-15
hip add
(weight-reps)
50-10
62.5-10
62.5-10
hipp abd
(weight-reps)
50-10
62.3-10
75-7
abs
leg holds (adj bench)
30-30-40
planks
100
planks 1 leg raised
100 each leg
child pose
30
the gym was crazy crowded!
No comments:
Post a Comment