Friday, October 26, 2012

My friends it was a really great day for me in the gym. I have tried so hard to do something for some time & I've never been able to & I was able to do it today!

tread 10 mins wu
push ups-sissy-20/20
regular-10
tri dips-10/10/10
lat pull downs-60-10, 50-10/10
thruster (short bar-20lbs)*I have never been able to do this at all before-10/10/10/10
aka Olympic front squat
overhead squat (short bar-20lbs)5/5 (fail) still getting this. *Never been able to do this before
Now, the grand finale-
I have tried since I started working out regularly to be able to do hangs..and since this gym I've tried to jump high enough to do the hangs/lifts.......and I've never been able to! I'm only 5 ft tall, so it's quite a jump!
I was FINALLY able to do it today!
3/5/5/5/5/5

I am so happy!

PS day 27 no dr. peppers. I pretty much rock!



post signature

No comments: