UPDATED: FULL FLEDGED CROHNS....I have had a terrible weekend health wise this weekend.
It all started a few days ago with tummy swelling (especially on the right side) and then was followed by a rash around my ears and neck and face.......and I still didn't take the hint. I had not visited the bathroom for a 'serious' visit in over a week and I still didn't get it.
it all led to trying everything I could think of to help. Nothing worked until my guy got me to drink Epsom salt. And even then it's been a slow go.
I've had celiac borderline crohns well since about birth. I've had days and terrible nights that I won't go into here...I have been a bad girl forgetting my gluten free existence and the fact I don't need luncheon meat for more days than I care to count......all because of Subway BMT......
at first I thought it was my giving up dr. peppers cold turkey, but I knew I couldn't even have one or I'd be back on them full fleged......but no. It was my friend celiac and this time he brought his hateful older brother crohns. Yep. It just got real.
my intestines are still pretty swollen, especially on my right side, but it all should get better over the next few days.......I hate having to live a life of such a strict diet, but this is something I really have to do now if I want to be healthy.....so many changes......so many things I'm giving up now.......and again....but I have to keep telling myself it is going to be so worth it, when all that swelling goes down.......right now it's making me miserable!
I am looking to working out this week. I just hope my belly allows me to. :(
No comments:
Post a Comment