I admit I'm very sore from yesterday and my 2-a-day, but in an excited kind of way.
For the first time since my foot injury I feel like I'm getting some of my 'old me' back & feeling more at home and comfy in the gym without having so much pain holding me back from doing what I need to do in order to be the 'me' I want to be.
This AM I was a smartus and purchased a new jump rope. I should have gone with the child sized one, but I went with the adult one & when I opened the packaging, it was 9ft long. Yeah. I rocked that. It was almost twice as long as I am tall & it was too much rope. I looked really talented trying to use it.
I still tried to use it for my warm up but ended up doing the tread for 2 different times instead.
warm-up jump rope and tread
I don't know I can track my mad skills on the rope so I'm just going to track my tread
a total of 30 cals burned. GAH.
box jumps
10x's 3
burpees (crossfit style)
10x's3
walking push-ups
6-5-6
AB leg hold
30sec x's 3
flat bench controlled descent
45 lbs (bar only) 10/10/10
tri dip
8/6/5
smith machine assisted pull ups
4/ (rev grip)-3/2
hoping I have the energy for another workout today
No comments:
Post a Comment