I don't normally plug products on this blog, but I have been so impressed by Truth or Dare Cosmetics that I had to tell everyone in blogland about it.
Truth or Dare Cosmetics
Some time ago a friend of mine gave me some eye makeup from Truth or Dare Cosmetics and at first I didn't expect much from the makeup because well.....eye makeup never stays on me. Never.
I applied my makeup at approx 5pm & off we went for our date....
We went out & was gone for a long time. We laughed, we danced, we ate, we had a good time
at 11pm this is what it looked like....
I had to reapply my lipbalm many times but my eye makeup was not touched. At 11pm it looked as good and fresh as it did at 5pm....with sweating, etc. And it looked just as good when I took it off at 2am...which it was soooo easy to remove. I don't know how she does it, but it stays and when you are ready for it to come off, just use makeup remover & waaa-laa it's gone...no irritation, no redness, no nothing.
I can NOT reccomend this company enough.
Truth or Dare Cosmetics on FACEBOOK
if you do buy, please let them know that this blog sent you :o)


No comments:
Post a Comment