for those of you that know me personally, you know what trials & turmoils I've been/we've been going thru here & that this summer was one of the most trying/heartbreaking summers of recent history for me........
fall has begun to...well, fall.......and leaves are all about me.......the cool breeze, and change in clothing finally feel like this summer is finally coming to an end, and at last the rest of my life/our lives can begin.
my youngest daughter has been away at school for almost 2 weeks. I still cry almost everyday missing her.......but this is what she wanted too much for me to be selfish.......and today it dawned on me that my daughter is getting fit, and expecting me to stay this way, so I decided to put my former 'gray' mood aside.....
Today I decided to put my 'music mix' down as well so you can 'see' what I'm listening to as I workout
Music line ups today
"Lie to Me" Gary Barlow
"I want you to want me" Cheap Trick
"Georgia" by Elton John
"Pina Colada, Escape" Rupert Holmes
"Center Field" John Fogerty
"Ship of Fools" Robert Plant
"Sweet Dreams" Eurythmics
"Follow Me" Uncle Cracker
now on to the workout
treadmill (warm up)
100 cal/14 min/.80 (distance)
chest press
50-15-12
62.5-11
50-15
rowing
50-15
62.5-15-15
75-12
lat pull
60-12-8
45-15-15
standing overhead db curl/raise
15-15-12-12-10
circuit-
tri dip/pushup
20 pushups/15 dip @12
15 pushups/15 @ 11
cybex machine curl (I SHALL OWN THIS MACHINE!!! I HATE IT!!!)
10-15
20-10
10-15
planks
1 min/1 min
leg holds
1 min/1 min
No comments:
Post a Comment