Wednesday, September 1, 2010

searching for a female workout partner.

I have been living in beautiful Savannah for just over a year now, and in that time I've mostly concentrated on work, home, marriage, and kids. I've made very few friends & that means I don't have a workout partner.

what I am looking for is someone that is looking to get stronger, can be honest with me, isn't looking to hook up with someone at the gym, and if I could find someone as in love with working out as I am that would be great. You don't have to be in my shape either.lol. Better physical shape than me, cool, not as good, cool. Doesn't matter as long as you come to lift.

It's come to the point in my workouts that a spotter for the weights would be nice. I enjoy free weights & I need this in order to continue. Sure, I can get T-rav to help, but he's so busy with work & school, and yes, I've had my guys at the gym offer to spot for me, (thanks y'all!) but I would love a female to workout with, I surely don't have to explain why. lol.

thanks y'all!

No comments: