Tuesday, August 31, 2010

just call me She Vicious

I was picking & playing with our lil doggie & I noticed something that tickled me....I had my T-Rav take these pics....I know that it's not astonishing pics or anything, but it's proof to me that my workouts are working!






excuse the bruising on my upper leg there! LOL. work hazzard! LOL!



When I started my weight loss journey I had terrible 'cottage cheese legs' and I never thought I'd be able to see my calves like this....I'm not where I want to be but I'm happy with where I'm going!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have those calves too! I don't have the abs or the arms, but I have the calves. :o)

Unknown said...

sweet! I bet you do after all that running you've been doing for over a year!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my legs are pretty awesome. I've always had good legs, but running has made 'em sssssssmokin'!