this is honestly the longest my tummy has ever gone without sidelining me from whatever physical thing I wanted to do. This is the less amount of pain I have felt since probably birth. And I give juicing and gluten free, etc. the credit.
I read this blog earlier today Minimum training for maximum results and it inspired me to try her challenge to see if I was up to the challenge
here was what she had listed as day 1
day 1
Training Day 1
1) Deadlift – 4×6 (4 sets, 6 reps)I used a trap bar to do my dead lifts
I also did warm up set to warm up my old body (lol)
warm up set
80lbs-6/85lbs-6/110lbs-6/130lbs-6
2a) Standing barbell overhead press – 3×6-8, 1×10
I used the bent bar (which I call the 'sissy bar)
20lbs-x's 3-3/30lbs-10-1
2b) Suspended/ring chin-ups – 3×6-8, 1×10-12
spotted by hubbs-chin ups-gray band wrapped 1 time
3x8, wrapped 2 times-10
3) Farmer walks – 5 sets x 30-50 yards
I used a tire in each hand, each tire weighed 30lbs. I ran each round. (the area I ran in I was able to do it in 3 rounds because of the distance
3 sets around
I added my own ab work
planks 3xs 30 seconds each
6" holds 3xs 30 seconds each
I had many victories in the gym today. I am able to jump and get the bar (eventhough it's thin & swings some) and I was able to do some of the reps without wrapping the gray band around more than one time. I have never been able to lift as much weight with the trap bar that many times. 130lbs. OMG I'm so proud of that.
yey me!
PS day 30 no dr. peppers :)
No comments:
Post a Comment