Monday, November 1, 2010

11/1/10 workout

since my cold/coughing spell recently that left me very sick, I've had a slight pulling sensation on my right side around my lower ribs and today when I tried to workout it's gotten worse. I noticed it the last time I worked out, thought I had just maybe pulled something at work, but I don't know........it's strange. And I can for sure attest it's discomfort!

I still had an okay workout.......I don't understand what it is with Mondays in my gym. I swear only the stupid people go in there. There was this guy doing arm curls in the squat rack. I don't get it. I mean, I was wanting to practice my squats, but I didn't get to because this out of shape man was standing in there doing arm curls. I don't get it folks. You don't have to have the squat rack to do arm curls, I'm just sayin'

tread warm up 10 mins  70 cals

arm curl
20-10-8
10-10

lat pull
45-10
60-10
75-5 (fail!)

cable rope pull down
40-10
50-6
40-10

shoulder press
30-10/10/10

standing bi-ham curl
15-10/10/10

I will keep it noted how my right rib area is.......I hope my workouts improve! gah.

No comments: