since we last visited I've been terribly sick. I took the flu shot at work & while I KNOW it's not supposed to make us sick, for some reason I've been sick since then. I mean really sick. I even missed work & I never miss work. Never.
Other than doing cardio, I haven't worked out since 10-10-10 omg. That's forever for someone like me.
I decided to try & do a light workout today, and I even weighed myself.
After not tracking my meals for a while and not working out (for almost 2 weeks) my weight is a firm 114. I'm pretty happy with that. When I walked to the scales I promised myself I wouldn't be upset if I were even 10 more lbs than that. I mean, I've been sick.
I was so happy that I only need to work to 'burn' off 4 lbs. AND THOSE ARE JUST VANITY pounds. If I even stayed 114, I'd be okay. Yeah me!
here is my measly workout for today. I'm still not 100%, and I'm still coughing if I get too hot and sweaty...but I took my time (this workout took me an hour!) Just to give myself the lag time to get thru it.
tread I 'burned' 100 cals and I walked in 15 incline some with 5lb db's in each hand some.
chest press
37.5 (warm up) 15
1. 50lbs -10
2. 62.5-10
3. 50- 10
rowing
1. 50lbs-15
2. 62.5-10
3. 75-8
tri press
1. 50-8
2. 37.5-10
3. 50-7
standing overhead dumbbell press
15 lb db's
10-10-10
like I said it was weak, I know, but at least I tried!
No comments:
Post a Comment