Wednesday, September 15, 2010

weight watchers cheese for the win!

I don't normally "look" for Weight Watchers stuff, but since I crave cheese all the time I thought why not give this a whirl?


all I can say is that this stuff is the bomb. OMG it is THAT good. It's very spreadable & goes great with strawberries. YUMM-O. Get it. You won't be sorry. promise.

As posted prior, I worked out last evening & noticed new stuff on 'me'. I am starting to get 'detailed' muscles on my chest, especially when I lift and my traps looks good. With those things, my large head doesn't look like it's gonna fall right off my body.Thank you gym, for making this possible.

I have always had weak ankles and wrists. It seems that working out has helped me with those weaknesses most of all. I haven't reinjured my bad ankle, it hasn't even twisted, or complained & my wrists are actually starting to show some 'strength'. Yeah me.

Yesterday went like clockwork with my food journal. Today has started off not too badly either. I'm enjoying keeping track of everything, its just plain fun. Trying to get your goals is like math. And if you know me at all, you know how I love math. Math rocks.

I've been working out in the gym for just about 90 days. It doesn't seem like it.........but when you compare my pics side by side you can totally tell I'm trying to get into shape. I no longer look like that sickly little person I did before & right after my 'miracle' surgery. I'm starting to look 'normal' and that's awesome to me. I don't want to look 'sickly' I want to look fit.

I'm going home to Bama for Christmas & I can't wait to see what my folks say. I hope they can tell that I'm in a lot better health than the last time they saw me. :D

No comments: