I took a few days off and this is what my workout was like tonight....
front squat
bar x's 10,10
65 x's 5,5,5
75 x's 3
85 x's 3 (fail), 3 (fail)
trap bar deadlift (I was tapped out or something....I don't know what happened with these)
135 x's 5, 2, 4, 2 (fail)
I did something tonight I never thought I could. I use to struggle (because I've had my pelivs broken) and I have never been able to do lunges of any sort. I have tried everything in this world to accomplish this goal, but I never have been able to........
until tonight
I did 8 lunges each leg (it was too easy)
so I started doing split sqaut overhead lunges with 20lb bar (an excellent idea by my excellent trainer, Travis) and I did
5 each leg
8 each leg
8 each leg
with a 20 lb bar arms up over my head locked out position......but I have to start with my left leg forward due to my pelvis still needing strengthening.
hip ABD
50 x's 10
75 x's 8, 10
88 x's 10
and I superset that with
hamstring curl
30 x's 10
50 x's 6, 6 (with a little help) , 6 (with help)
all in all I felt really strong & I love working out......
on the 25th I will be training for 4 months. I'm thinking it's a habit, don't you? I love it!
side note: please keep us in your thoughts & prayers this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment