I've been feeling a little fluffy for a week (because of my exodus from the gym due to a cold) and I'm ready to get back in there! I miss it. I know that I won't have the body that I want sipping on Dr. Peppers and sunshine. I have to work it off.
when I was young, I could burn up calories just by smiling, now it seems if person next to me has a cookie it goes straight to my hips. I hate that about aging. Or I hate that about how I'm aging.....maybe that sounds better.
there are different things that can be done when reaching a 'not satisfied' place in your life......
- ignore it
- embrace it
- change it
- change it X's 3
Do I wish that I could wake up in the morning with a body like the lady does?
FIGHTER DIET BLOG
You bet'cha I do..........do I have it yet? NOPE. So, what am I gonna do about it? I'm gonna go work out...that's what........and eventually I will get there.....and maybe the days that I feel like I'm 'fatter' won't seem that bad!LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment